How successful the treatment is will depend on:
None of these factors are under the Artist’s control, thus providing any guarantee for the treatment is not possible.
Before the Treatment always consult with your artist if you:
Before the treatment, get familiar with the post-treatment care procedure. Avoid ibuprofen, aspirin and alcohol consumption at least 72 hours before treatment.
Before each treatment, the skin should not be burnt, nor in recovery or regeneration process.
The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
Post-treatment care makes 70% of total treatment success. Conscientiously adhere to the given advice, otherwise, you can lose up to 80% of drawn strokes!
• 30 minutes after procedure wash the area with neutral soap such as children's wash or Cetaphil gentle wash and apply Skin Candy ointment. PhiWipes are a excellent alternative for washing and always available at an additional cost.
• Repeat this process 3 to 5 times in the first 24 hours. If your appointment is in the late evening and you are unable to wash a minimum of 3 times apply ointment and PhiPatch before bed.
• In the next 7 days maintain facial hygiene and apply Skin Candy after washing your face or showering. Do not soak your eyebrows, avoid hot and long showers. If brows feel itchy or flaky, which is normal, apply Skin Candy as needed.
• During the first week of healing avoid all creams, makeup and cleansers
(except recommended) in brow area. Avoid excessive sweating, facials and any grooming of brow hair like waxing or threadin.
• In the next 30 days avoid acne treatments, regenerative creams, excessive sun exposure and always use SPF protection after 7 days.